Terms & Conditions
Moulana Haj Service are operators only, we do not control any Airline, nor we control any Moallim, Coach Company, Hotel, Transport or any other service mentioned in the website brochure / pamphlet, as they are independently operating agencies. But we take care in selecting the necessary facilities required for conducting the Tour keeping in mind pilgrims benefit & comfort. And just because we select them & inspect them we cannot be responsible for any Delay or Improper services provided by these Independent agencies. Also in case of Injury, Death or Loss / Damage which is caused by the act or default of the management or employees of any Hotelier, Airlines, Moallim, Coach operator Company who are independent contractors arising outside our normal selection and inspection process. We are not responsible for the delayed / deficient services if any granted by them or / any act or actions of co- travelers which may result in availing the following and / or other services on the Tour.
Conditions Of Booking
Conditions already mentioned under the head Booking Conditions in the respected pages, are the conditions which should be abide by the Passengers. Go through the Terms & Conditions below thoroughly and also feel free to ask any Queries. Please make clear of the Pilgrimage and avoid unwanted expectations which are beyond our limits. Also completely make clear of yourself before Booking with us. Please don’t hesitate to ask.
Terms & Conditions For Visa
- Single Male or Female must be above 40 years of age.
- Ladies cannot travel Alone without a Mahram.
- Below 40 years Males/Females should be accompanied by Mahram and family relationship must be proved on the passports or either by any original document for example Nikahnama, Additional Passport, etc…
- Male child below 17 years should be accompanied with a Male Mahram and Child above 17 years should be accompanied by Female Mahram.
- For Visa process, Original Passport should be submitted before 15 Days from the Travel Date.
For Indians Holding Foreign Passports
- Any person who is Indian by origin but is holding a Foreign Passport must provide their OCI (Overseas Citizenship of India) or PIO (Person of Indian Origin Card) card to get their visa stamped from INDIA.
- For more information on PIO or OCI card please visit: http://www.immihelp.com/nri/overseascitizenshipindia/
- Passport validity should be minimum 6 months from the date of departure.
- Required minimum 4 empty pages in passport for visa stamping.
At Chennai Airport (While Departing to Hajj/Umra): It is highly recommended that your check in luggages should be in the Bag which is provided by the company and should not be more than 20 kg per person. On your luggages for identification it is recommended to tie special identification ribbons. Hand carry luggage should not exceed 7 kg.
At Jeddah/Madhina Airport (While Departing back to Chennai): It is highly recommended that your check in luggages should be in the Bag which is provided by the company and should not be more than 20 kg per person. On your luggages for identification it is recommended to tie special identification ribbons. Hand carry luggage should not exceed 7 kg.
- Excess Baggage’s cost should be borne by the Hajis whose luggage’s exceeds 30kg.
- No Extra Zam Zam water will be provided.
- Check-in and check-out of Baggage’s are sole responsible of Hajis. Company is not responsible for any loss of Baggage’s.
Arrival At Jeddah / Madina
Immigration and customs clearance at Jeddah Airport or Madina Airport, takes nearly 3-4 hours (or more) to complete all formalities. SO KINDLY HAND CARRY SOME SNACKS / SHORT EATS/ WATER & YOUR MEDICINES. (All medicines should have doctor’s prescription and pharmacy bill).
Hardships / Inconveniences Expected During Hajj Days
All the arrangements for the Hajis transport in Makkah, Madina, Azizia and during the Hajj days Dhil Hajj 8th to 12th is totally managed by the Moallims, who work under the Saudi Government. For the services provided by the Moallim for the transports and during the hajj days Moulana Haj Service pays the entire charges for each Haji. Moulana Haj Service is not responsible for any inconvenience caused by the services provided by the Moallim.
- Mina tents are provided by the Moallim as per the Saudi Government's orders. Tents are crampy and cluttered as maximum Hajis are accommodated in them.
- Transport facility during Hajj days from Makkah to Mina, Mina to Arafat, Arafat to Muzdalifah, Muzdalifah to Mina is provided by the Moallim. Bus or Train facility will be provided by the Moallim depending upon the Saudi Governments Orders. Delays are expected.
- Usually the Bus / Train / Taxi facilities are very crowded, as maximum numbers of Hajis are accommodated in them.
- Food will be served by Moulana Haj Service in Tents at Mina and Arafath. Food will not be served at Muzdalifah.
- Sometimes Hajis have to make their own transport & food arrangements to go to Haram Sharif, Makkah for Tawaf-e-Ziarath. Usually the transport facility is very expensive during the hajj days.
- As lakhs of Hajis from all over the world are camping in the same place, all roads are blocked and crampy. Heavy traffic jams occur during the hajj days. Hence be prepared for long waits in Bus / Train / Taxis.
- Due to the heavy crowd and non-movement of Traffic it becomes mandatory to walk to all places. Hence be mentally and physically prepared to walk for long distances. Each and every Haji has to walk. WALKING LONG DISTANCE DURING HAJJ DAYS IS UNAVOIDABLE.
- From start till end of Hajj, (From Chennai back to Chennai) all Hajis will be under the control of Management of Moulana Haj Service.
- It is incumbent upon all pilgrims to abide by the rules and regulations enforced By the Moulana Haj Service, Saudi Arabian Authorities and Govt. Of India from time to time for the Hajis in connection with the Hajj pilgrimage.
- It should be ensured that no prohibited / contraband articles are carried by the pilgrims during tour. Anyone violating these rules will be doing so at his/her own risk/peril. 'MOULANA HAJ SERVICE' will not be responsible for their acts.
- All matters or disputes arising from the tour are subject to be settled in a arbitrary manner.
- 'MOULANA HAJ SERVICE' reserves the right to vary or cancel all or any part of the ‘HAJ’ program if for any reason facilities as committed cannot be provided.
- Our 'HAJ' programs are based on special group rates which are available subject to a minimum number of passengers traveling together. Therefore ‘MOULANA HAJ SERVICE' reserves the right to cancel or modify these programs if the minimum number of passenger are not achieved.
- ‘MOULANA HAJ SERVICE' is not liable in any way for cancellation or alternations caused by war, or the threat of war, civil commotions, strikes, natural disaster, terrorist activities, problems with transportation, flight cancellations, the closure of Airports or any other events beyond the direct control of ‘MOULANA HAJ SERVICE'.
- Should such circumstances occur before the customer's departure date ‘MOULANA HAJ SERVICE' will, if possible, offer alternative arrangements and make price adjustments accordingly. In the event of cancellations under such circum stances a refund will be made after deducting charges incurred towards HAJ arrangement.
Agreement To Important Terms & Conditions
- The tour costs have been fixed on net Airfare from Chennai. Any increase in the package rates at the time of delivery of passport or before departures of the tour shall be collected from the passengers as per the prevailing exchange rate of that day.
- Satisfaction of the Pilgrim is our Prime Consideration any claim or complaint by the client must be intimated to MOULANA HAJ SERVICE. In the very unlikely event of there being something not to your satisfaction on the pilgrimage that is directly under our control, it should be reported immediately so that there is an opportunity to correct/rectify the same. The tour operator shall not accept liability in respect of claims which are not reported to us immediately.
- Room Allotment as per our arrangement, No Choice of room will be entertained.
- Food will not be provided on Airports during intercity transfers and dinner at Muzdalifa. Personal food demands will not be entertained. Special food for Infants, Old Age people or Medical patients will have to be arranged by Hajjis themselves.
- Guests and Relatives of Haji are not allowed to Eat or Stay in our Hotels.
- Maximum baggage allowed per person in Twenty kilos 20 Kgs.
- Porters / Coolie Services will not be provided. Hajjis have to carry their own baggage. Excess baggage fees to be paid by Pilgrim.
- Moulana Haj Service accepts no responsibility for Luggage Losses, Money Loss, Injuries, Damages, Accidents and Additional Expenses due to any reason for example delay of flights, off loading by airline, Misconnection, Sickness, Bad Weather, Strike, War, Transport breakdown or the closure of Airport etc. Hajjis are sole responsible for their luggage and belongings at Airport or Hotel premises.
- Moulana Haj Service will not be responsible if the pilgrim misses his flight due to any reason and in such case the passengers will have to bear the cost of rescheduling. In case the ticket can be rescheduled or else if the ticket is Non refundable, no refund will be made at all. If, during the period of rescheduling, the Umrah / Hajj Visa Expires New Visa fees has to be paid by Pilgrim.
- Laundry services: Moulana Haj Service shall not be responsible for any loss, Delay, and Fading of color, Stains of any type or Shrinking of clothes by the Laundry service provider. Laundry is Complimentary service only.
- Due to unavoidable circumstances, changes and alterations in the package have to be made regarding Hotel, Bus, Staying period or change of flight. MOULANA HAJ SERVICE reserves the Right to make alterations which pilgrim has to accept and for which no refund shall be made nor shall any claim be entertained.
- After entering into Saudi Arabia no pilgrim of MOULANA HAJ SERVICE shall be allowed to leave his/her companionship with his/her group. He/she will have to travel with the group and will not be allowed under any circumstances to leave the group. Once the Pilgrim reaches Jeddah Passports will be taken by Umrah / Haj Company and will be under their custody till the return.
- No liability on the part of Moulana Haj Service arising in any way out of this contract in respect of any tour shall exceed the total amount paid or agreed to be paid.
- Partly utilized services are also considered as fully utilized. In such circumstances no refund shall be applicable.
- Whatever matter relating to the tours marketed / coordinated by Moulana Haj Service, the matter will be settled in arbitrary manner.
- Handicap / old / sick passengers have to be accompanied by a relative and are requested to carry their own Wheelchair. Special requests (Pregnant or Handicapped) if any please inform us before departure without fail. If any additional charge occurs then it should be bared the Pilgrims.
- All payments should be cleared 45 days before departure. Visa stamping is subject to approval by Saudi Embassy. Moulana Haj Service will not be responsible for any Delay, Rejection or Mistake by Saudi Embassy and in that case Mofa Fees will have to be paid by Haji. Visa stamping fees is Non Refundable.
- Any person using Foul language or Bad Words or trying to create nuisance and fight in the group will be immediately removed from the group and will be left on his own. No refund will be given to him whatsoever and in extreme cases he will be handed over to the police.
- Standard Local Ziarats in Makkah and Madina are included in Umrah / Haj / Ziarat package.
- Package cost does not include any Personal expenses or Room Service cost.
- All prices mentioned on Websites and Brochures are on Sharing in a Room.
- Moulana Haj Service is not responsible for inconveniences caused during hajj days.
- Terms & Conditions / Package prices / Airfare are subject to change without any prior notice.